Luke Wilson, Chief Executive Officer
- Luke brings 15 years of sales, sponsorship and commercial management experience to his partners.
- A member of the senior management team of V8 Supercars for almost a decade, Luke has developed significant skills to identify and leverage commercial opportunities to ensure brand enhancement and maximisation through the creation of branding inventory, televised signage, in-broadcast graphic integration as well as complimentary digital media and marketing strategies.
- As a qualified lawyer also with an accounting degree, Luke brings a unique skillset to negotiate and create contracts between the rights holder and his partners, ensuring all contractual obligations are upheld and executed.
- Luke’s long tenure in the industry has created strong relationships with key stakeholders across a variety of sporting bodies, charities and community events, giving Luke the advantage of obtaining competitive rates that would be difficult to negotiate independently.
Bronwyn Wilson, General Manager Human Resources & Operations.
- Bronwyn brings 14 years of corporate human resource and consulting experience to the RBE team.
- With Bachelor Degrees in Business and Psychology and Post Graduate qualifications in Human Resources and Industrial Relations, Bronwyn is able to contribute both a business and behavioural perspective to generate positive outcomes in challenging business environments.
- Bronwyn’s experience working with large and matrixed organisations such as Qantas Airways, IKEA, State Street Investment Bank, Placer Dome Gold and Queensland Health, as well as companies including the Port of Brisbane Corporation and Herron Todd White Property Valuers, has provided her with strong operational Human Resources knowledge as well as stakeholder management, strategy formulation and execution capabilities.